EVERYDAY STARTS AT THE MIDNIGHT

Monday, January 26, 2009

Thee knows what i need



God Answer my Dream,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

let me tell u about my day so far,
a glass of milk on my desk,
surfing internet,
some sticks of cigarette, ooops sorry i dont smoke, no more.
o ya i got phone from egyptian gal,
and i jump back to my bed again watching HBO actually
my favo channel, and all b'4 lunch.
with remote control in my hand, yes i want controling automatically with this shit. what i want is "universal control" spoiling me! make better life!
and i enjoy my all day long, with some new thing in my life
this life surprise me, a ha! booring??? not anymore. shes gone
and i..... never better like this.
well one week ago, i altered my occupation with goddamn new
one. this experience wow! just fucking fresh. i never do
like this done before.
O.K umm .... guess what!! what do i do!
i was accepted as RnD staff in a company in my hometown
exactly, PT.BEHAESTEX. so im glad what ill suppose to do later
facing all absolutly brand new thing in my life
first day; assimilating, to know each other person, introducing
myself and i did nuthin' but waitin, just becouse i dont
really know what will i do!
just wait and see!
so this tip is for u
lesson number one; just pretend to be dumb guy, low profile please! "pedantry" never do this, or pedantically done, dont be!
flow! and ask as u need! too many question, someone label u,
like a fool. know the environment! how flow process of da
company where u are! i think will better u

ok just be u!
but.....
i doubt it
ummm gmn ya!
hidup adalah seni meniru
weeefhf
honey.... i need ta discuss it with u
i need u more than ever now that i've come so far
\rif

0 komentar:

Post a Comment